If you are looking for the Coolpad Note5 Lite 3505i flash file, this article can help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Coolpad 3505i Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the YGDP tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you start the process, here is a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily. Have a look at the list below.
- First, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a valid device only. You must also have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you need to seek help.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must that you do that because post flashing you will lose all the data available on the device.
- You must also charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you should make sure that you are using an authenticated tool file and firmware file for the device. You can also download a compatible driver file from the internet.
- It is a must to scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Coolpad Note 5 Lite 3505I Flash File
You will have to use the YGDP Tool to install the Coolpad Note 5 Lite flash file on the device. In this section, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Coolpad 3505i flash file on the device. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the required driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Also, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. It will be available on the internet. Extract all the contents of the firmware file also.
- You will now have to download the YGDP tool on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder, and then you will have to look for the YGDP assembly file.
- A login window will appear on the screen. In the login window, you will have to put 396 or 9527 as the password.
- Now, you will have to click on the login option and open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to look for the Browse option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- Choose an appropriate firmware file and then click on the flash option.
- Now, turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After this, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green bar will appear on the screen.
- Now, you will have to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Coolpad Note 5 Lite Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is flashed. Following all the steps, in the same way, will surely help you to install the Coolpad 3505i flash file on your device easily. We hope that the article was helpful for you.