In case you are looking for the Gionee A1 lite flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee A1 lite flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of things that you will have to do before you can begin the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Have a look at the list.
- The very first thing that you need is to be aware of some basic technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, to save the data, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent. It is a must because you will have to use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to download the flash file and the tool file only from an authenticated source. You will have to download a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files that you have downloaded on the system to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee A1 Lite Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, here is how you will have to proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee A1 lite flash file on the system. Read the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Click on the downloaded file and follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Once done, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. Make sure to download the firmware according to the device you are using. Extract the files.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash file on the system and extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will now have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the checkbox of preloader.bin. It is important to do because if you won’t, you will end up bricking the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Also, you will have to turn off the device and connect the device and the system. Press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for it to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee A1 Lite Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, these were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee A1 lite flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.