In case you are looking for the Gionee Elife S7 flash file, this article was helpful. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee S7 Firmware Stock ROM with the help of a USB cable. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can begin installing the Gionee S7 flash file, there is a list of certain things that you need to do. You must do these so that you can complete the installation process easily.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to use the tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- It is a must to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, it is advised to create a backup of all the data available on the system.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using and from an authenticated source. You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file.
Steps to Install Gionee Elife S7 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee S7 Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps carefully and follow all the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file is available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Now, you need to click on the checkbox for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option so that the process can begin.
- You will then have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee S7 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Gionee Elife S7 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Gionee Elife S7 flash file is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article was helpful.