In case you are looking for the Gionee GPad G3 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Gionee G3 (1G RAM) flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) with the help of the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Before you can start the process, here are certain things that you will have to keep to keep in mind. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. Always keep in mind that this tutorial is valid for a particular device only.
- Also, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- You must keep your device charged at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source only. The driver file will be available on the internet.
- You need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee GPad G3 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, here is how you can proceed. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee GPad G3 flash file / Stock Firmware ROM on your device. Go through all the steps properly and follow all the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Then, click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. Off the chance you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the device. You will now have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will then have to extract the tool contents also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window for you.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose the data.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect it.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Now you can detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee GPad G3 (1G RAM) Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Gionee G3 flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with valid and correct information. Hopefully, the article has helped you.