You can use the flash file for different reasons like fixing bugs in your device, update the firmware, unbricking your device, and even more. In this article, we have talked about the Gionee M2 8G HW Ver 1.1 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee M2 HW Ver 1.1 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) on the device. Read the article completely to know more.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of all the things that you need to so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to consult an expert.
- Next, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data for later use.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the firmware file from an authenticated source. Look for the latest version of the driver file and tool file.
- Also, scan all the files so that you can be sure that the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee M2 HW Ver 1.1 Flash File
Hopefully, you have read and fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the section of the article. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee M2 HW Ver 1.1 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware for your device. Also, you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files.
- Next, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then appear on the screen.
- After this, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download option to start the process.
- Once done, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will then have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee M2 8G Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Gionee M2 HW Ver 1.1 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Also, we have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know before you can install the Gionee M2 HW Ver 1.1 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful.