In case you are looking for the Gionee m3 flash file, this is the right article you have come to. In this article, we have mentioned how you can use the Gionee Marathon m3 flash file on the system. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Read all the things below and make sure you do that.
- The very initial thing that you need is to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- You also need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must because post the flashing process, you will not be able to get the data back.
- Other than that, you will have to charge the device at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- One thing that you always have to keep in mind is that you will have to download the tool and the driver from an authenticated source only. Also, you will have to check the compatibility of the tool.
- Please scan all the files before using them on the system. It is important to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee m3 flash file
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Gionee m3 flash file on the system. Here, in this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Go through the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. After downloading it, you will have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. You will have to complete the installation process by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the files to the desired folder.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download Agent option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- When done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t. there are chances that your device will be bricked.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option so that the flashing process can begin.
- You will have to turn off the device and then you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When done, you will have to wait for the process to complete, and on completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You can then detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee Marathon M3 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was the full stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Gionee M3 flash file. We have tried to provide you all the important information. We hope that this article will help you.