In case you are looking for the Gionee P2 flash file, this is the right article for you. In this blog, we have mentioned how you can install the Gionee P2 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) with the help of the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can proceed with the flashing process, here is a list of all the things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Read the list.
- First, you need to be aware that this tutorial is valid only for a particular device. Using it on any other device can damage the device.
- You will also need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Next, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must to do that because post flashing, you will lose all the data.
- Other than that, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- You need to make sure that you download a compatible version of the tool file and firmware file. Also, download the compatible version of the driver from the internet.
Steps to Install Gionee Pioneer P2 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee P2 flash file on the system. Read the steps carefully and pursue the process in the same way.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you already have it on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You can easily download it from the internet. You will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- When done, you will have to download the SP flash file on the system and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- From the extracted tool folder, you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to click on the prelader.bin option to untick the checkbox. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you will end up bricking the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option so that the process of flashing can begin.
- You will have to now turn off your device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device. When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. When complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to end the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Gionee P2 Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
This is it. This was all about installing the Gionee Pioneer P2 flash file. We hope that we have provided you with all the information that you need to know. Hopefully, the article has helped.