Off the chance you are looking for the Gionee P4 flash file, this is the article for you. Here is the stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Gionee P4 flash file. We have tried to list all the things that you need to know. Stay tuned to the article to know in detail.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Read the list of all the things below.
- The very basic thing that you need is to have some knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, it is a must that you seek help from an expert.
- Also, you will have to download the tool file from an authenticated source only. Check the compatibility of the tool on the internet.
- You must know that post flashing you will lose all the data available on the device. So, it is better to create a backup of all your data.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can operate the device till the end of the process.
- Moreover, we will suggest you scan all the files before using them on the system. It is a must so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee Pioneer P4 Flash File
To install the Gionee P4 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to install the flash file by following the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the firmware file on the system and then you will have to extract the contents of the file to the desired folder.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system, and then you will have to extract the file on the system.
- Once done, you will have to open the tool folder, and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- Now, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and the download agent. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- When done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is important to do because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the flashing process can start.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start. Wait for the process to complete.
- On completion, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the tool and then you will have to terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee Pioneer P4 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now the device is flashed. It was all you need to know about installing the Gionee Pioneer P4 flash file on the system. We hope that the article has helped you.