Flash files can be helpful for different reasons like unbricking the device, reinstall the operating system of the device, fixing issues with the issues. There is a different flash file for every different device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Gionee Pioneer P3S flash file. We have provided you with an original Gionee P3S flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] and explained to you how to install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can install the Gionee Pioneer P3S Stock Firmware on device, there are certain things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert. Always remember that you need to use the device for the specified device. Using it for any other device, the device can be damaged.
- You must know that you will lose all the data available on the device after the completion of the flashing process. so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- It is a must to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the required files from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Always remember to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee P3S Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Gionee Pioneer P3S flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the Stock firmware file for the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will then have to click on the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- You will then have to click on the download agent option and scatter-losing option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- You will then have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Now, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will now have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- In the end, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee P3S Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You have successfully installed the Gionee P3S Stock Firmware ROM on the device. We hope that the article was helpful.