facing issues with your Gionee device, consider flashing the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Gionee Pioneer P6 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Gionee P6 Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the SP flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now before you can start the process, here is a list of all the things that you will have to do. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you need is to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, you will have to seek help. You should always remember that this tutorial is valid for a particular device.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the completion of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of the data present on the device. It is a must to do that because if you won’t, you will lose the data post flashing.
- You should also download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device you are using. The driver file will be available on the internet.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Gionee Pioneer P6 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Gionee Pioneer P6 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Also, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file on the system.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and then extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will then have to click on the scatter-loading file and download agent option. Also, the scatter file will be available in the Stock Rom that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must to do that because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You also need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Gionee Pioneer P6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. Now your device is flashed. With all these steps, you will be able to complete the installation of the Gionee P6 flash file easily. We hope that this article will help you.