Many people are not aware of how you can use flash files and what they are. Flash files are used to help you to upgrade, downgrade, or even install your operating system again on your device. These files can help you repair different issues that you can face with your device like software issues, phone not working issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, and much more. These files are introduced and released by the manufacturer only so that you can restore your device to factory reset format. If you have rooted your device and you want to unroot it, you can use the Flash files to do the same.
If you do not know how you can use the flash file, this article is for you. Here is a stepwise process that you need to follow to use the Gionee S6S flash file. You need to use the SP flash tool to flash your device. Read the article to know how to use the Gionee S6S flash file.
Points to Remember
- Always remember to charge your phone completely before starting the process of flashing.
- Also, remember to create a backup of all your file and data. The flashing process is going to delete all your data. Hence, you must create a backup.
- After this, you need to make sure that you are using the compatible and the latest version of drivers on your device.
- Scan your flash file before installing it to make sure it is fit for installation.
Steps to install the Gionee S6S flash file using SP Flash tool
You need to follow a stepwise process to use the Gionee S6S firmware and flash your device. Follow the device in the same order as they are mentioned to make sure that you do not face any errors.
- You need to first get the MediaTek driver on your device and then install it. You can easily find it on the internet. If you have it, skip the step, and proceed further.
- After this, you need to find the stock ROM for your device and then extract the zipped file on your device.
- Once done, you need to download the SP flash tool on your system. You can easily find it on the internet. The tool comes in a zipped format and you can then extract it to your desired location.
- After this, you will have to look for the flash_tool.exe file and then click on it to start the tool. Gionee S6S flash file
- Once done, you will have to select the option for scatter-loading, and then you will have to click on the scatter file. The file will be present in the Stock ROM firmware. Gionee S6S stock firmware download
- In the window, you will have to look for the option for Preloader and then unmark the checkbox. Flashing it can brick your device.
- You will then have to tap on the download option and then it will start the flashing process. Gionee S6S flash file download
- Now, you need to connect your device and the system via USB cable after switching off your device. Once you have connected it, you can press the Volume button on your device. Wait for your device to be connected.
- The process of flashing will start when your device will be detected.
- Wait for the process to complete and then you will get a green ring on the screen. Gionee S6S stock firmware
- Once done, you will have to terminate the tool you are using and then remove the USB cable to disconnect your device.
Following all the steps in the same order as we have listed will help you install the Gionee S6S flash file. We hope that the article has helped you and was informative for you.