Flash files can be used to get rid of the issues that users are facing with the previous version of the firmware of the device. Also, you can use a flash file to reinstall the operating system of the device. If you have bricked the device, you can unbrick it with the help of a flash file or you can unroot the device if you have rooted it. You need to look for an appropriate and compatible flash file for the device. In this article, we have talked about the HTC desire 820S dual sim flash file. We have explained to you how you can install the HTC desire 820S dual sim flash file (Firmware Stock ROM). Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to carry out before you install the HTC desire 820S dual sim Stock Firmware ROM.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. So, you need to seek help from an expert if you are not aware of the technicalities.
- You will also have to keep in mind to use the tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- It is a must to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the driver file and firmware file compatible with the device. Also, download the latest version of the tool file.
- You also need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install HTC Desire 820S Dual Sim Flash File
In this section of the article, we have explained how to complete the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the HTC desire 820S dual sim Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Go through the process properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. You will now have to complete the installation process by following all the steps appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you need to download the firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Now, you need to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- You will then have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Next, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download HTC Desire 820S Dual SIM Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, you have successfully installed the HTC desire 820 dual sim Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know about installing the HTC desire 820 dual sim flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.