In case you are looking for the Intex Aqua 3G mini flash file (Firmware Stock ROM), this article can be helpful for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Intex Aqua 3G mini flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Points to Remember
Below we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a valid device only. You must also have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you need to seek help.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must that you do that because post flashing you will lose all the data available on the device.
- You must also charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you should make sure that you are using an authenticated tool file and firmware file for the device. You can also download a compatible driver file from the internet.
- It is a must to scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua 3G Mini Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex Aqua 3G mini flash file. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on your system. You will then have to begin the installation process by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need to do is to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will have to extract the contents of the firmware file also.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. Extract all the contents of the tool file also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file.
- You will then have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you will have to click on the preloader.bin. you will have to do this because not doing so can brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will simultaneously have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of the USB cable. It is a must that you press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Now, wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua 3G Mini Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed. This was the whole process that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua 3G mini flash file on the device. We hope that this article was helpful to you.