Flash files are distributed by the manufacturer only and you can use them to fix different issues with the device. They contain the operating system of your device in its unique form. In this article, we are going to discuss the Intex Aqua 5.5 VR flash file. Here is the full process that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua 5.5 VR flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end.
Points to Remember
Before you can start the process, we will advise you to do certain things so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below and make sure that you do all this.
- You need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you may have to consult an expert.
- You also have to create a backup of the data available on the device because post flashing you will lose the data.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download a compatible driver on the system. Also, you need to download the tool from an authenticated source.
- We will advise you to scan all the files to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex Aqua 5.5 VR flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to install the MediaTek installer on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to install the file by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the file from the system.
- Once done, you will have to install the SP flash tool on the system, and then you will have to extract the files to the desired location.
- In the tool folder, you will have to click on the flash tool file and it will open the tool window for you.
- Now, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and the download agent file. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option so that the process can start.
- You will now have to connect the device and the system with the help of a USB cable. You need to turn off the device. Also, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When done, the process will start. You will now have to wait for the process to complete.
- Now, on the completion, you will get a green ring on the screen. You will now have to detach the device and the system. Also, you will have to terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua 5.5 Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
Finally, the device is flashed. This was everything that you need to know about the Intex Aqua 5.5 VR flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.