In case you are looking for the Intex Aqua Ace flash file / Firmware Stock ROM, this article will surely help you. Here is how you can install the Intex Aqua Ace flash file on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, we will advise you to carry out certain things. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. If not, you will have to seek help.
- Create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You will also have to download the tool file and firmware file according to the device that you are using.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Ace Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Intex Aqua Ace flash file / Stock Firmware. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Also, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You can choose the scatter file from the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Now, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can damage the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- You will then have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable. Press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Ace Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, you have successfully installed the Intex Aqua Ace Stock Firmware ROM. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Intex Aqua Ace flash file easily. We hope that the article has helped.