In case you are looking for an Intex Aqua Air flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Intex aqua air flash file ( with the help of the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of all the things that you will have to do. Read the list of all the things and make sure that you do all the things.
- Initially, you need to make sure that you have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. It is a must that you follow the tutorial for a particular device.
- Also, you would know that you will lose all the data post flashing. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you download a compatible version of the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. Also, you can look for a compatible driver on the internet.
- You will also have to scan all the files before using them so that you can be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Intex Aqua Air Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua air flash file on the device. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow all the instructions appearing on the system to complete the installation window. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file also.
- You will now have to open the tool folder for you and then you will have to click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- Click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- Once done, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download option so that the flashing process can start.
- Now, you need to connect the device and the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- After this, when the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you need to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Intex Aqua Air Stock Firmware ROM – Flash File
So, now your device is flashed. This was how you can install the Intex Aqua Air flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.