Flash files are distributed by the manufacturers only and they contain the operating system of your device in its unique form. Flash files are different for different devices. You will have to use the flash tool to install the flash file. In case you are looking for an Intex aqua craze flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Intex aqua craze flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Before you can start the flashing process, there are some things that you need to do. In this section, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do. Read the list of all the things.
- First, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from someone who knows.
- You also have to charge the device completely or if not completely, at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you would know that you will lose the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- Also, make sure that you scan all the files before installing them so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
- Lastly, you need to download the files from an authenticated source only. It is a must that you do that because an incompatible file will make the process difficult for you.
Steps to install Intex aqua craze flash file
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Intex aqua flash file on your system. Read the steps carefully and follow them all in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. After downloading it, you will have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. You will have to complete the installation process by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will then have to extract the files to the desired folder.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool file.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download Agent option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- When done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t. there are chances that your device will be bricked.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option so that the flashing process can begin.
- You will have to turn off the device and then you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When done, you will have to wait for the process to complete, and on completion, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You can then detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Craze Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, you can start the process. This was all you need to know about the Intex aqua craze flash file. Hopefully, this article has helped you.