Flash files can help you to upgrade the device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version. You can also use the flash files to get rid of the issues that you are facing with the previous version of the firmware file. In this article, we have talked about the Intex Aqua i14 flash file. We have explained how you can install the Intex Aqua i14 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
In this section of the article, we have explained a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- Initially, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. You may have to seek help from an expert if you are not aware of the process.
- Always use the tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can be harmful to the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to know that you know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- You will also have to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files that you have downloaded to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua i14 Flash File
We have mentioned how you can install the Intex Aqua i14 flash file on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua i14 flash file on the device. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present in the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Also, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the contents of the flash tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- After this, you need to untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua i14 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
- Intex Aqua i14 Flash File for Windows
- Intex Aqua i14 Flash File for Linux
So, this is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua i14 flash file. We have tried to provide you with all the information about installing the Intex Aqua i14 Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, the article was helpful to you.