In case you are facing issues with your device, you can get rid of them with the help of a flash file. Other than that, there are many reasons for which you can use the flash file, like:
- If you have bricked the device, you can unbrick it with the help of a flash file.
- You can also use the flash file if you are facing software issues, boot loop issues, dead issues with the device.
- Also, if you are facing the application has stopped working issues frequently.
- In case you have rooted the device and you want it back in the factory mode.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Intex Aqua play flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. We have mentioned how you can use the Intex aqua play flash file to fix anything that we have mentioned above. Read the article till the end to know more.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before you can start to install the Intex aqua play flash file on the system, here is a list of all the things that you will have to do.
- Initially, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must because if you won’t, you will lose all the data post flashing.
- You need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device completely.
- It is a must that you download the flash file and the tool file according to the device only. You can look for a compatible driver on the internet.
- Scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua Play Flash File
To install the Intex Aqua play flash file, you will have to use the SPD upgrade tool. Below we have mentioned how you will have to install the Intex Aqua play flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After that, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. Extract the contents of the firmware file to the desired location.
- Now, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool file also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- When done, you will have to click on the load packet option. Redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the flash file.
- Now, click on the flash file to add it to the tool window.
- Also, turn off the device, and then you will have to connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When completed, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Now, you will have to detach the cable and then terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Play Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was how you can install the Intex Aqua play flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.