Off the chance you are looking for the Intex Aqua Speed HD flash file [Firmware Stock ROM], this article will surely help you. We have provided you with an original Intex Aqua speed HD flash file and explained how to install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to install the Intex Aqua Speed HD flash file easily.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to use the device till the end of the process. so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- Next, you need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, it is advised to create a backup of all the data available.
- You will also have to download the tool file and firmware file according to the device that you are using. Also, look for compatible driver files.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Aqua speed HD Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. You can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua Speed HD flash file (Stock Firmware ROM). Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock ROM for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. Also, extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- You will now have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file is available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download agent option to begin the process.
- You will then have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Aqua Speed HD Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Intex Aqua Speed HD Stock Firmware ROM. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Intex Aqua Speed HD flash file easily. we hope that the article has helped you.