In case you are looking for the Intex Elyt Dual IMO118ND flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with the original Intex Elyt Dual IMO118ND Firmware Stock ROM in the article and explained how you can install it. Read the article till the end to know everything in detail.
Points to Keep in Mind
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned certain things that you can do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. If you do not have it, you need to seek help.
- You will also have to keep in mind that you can use this tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage your device.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Also, you need to download the tool file and firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. You will also have to download a compatible driver file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Intex Elyt Dual IMO118ND Flash File
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the Intex Elyt Dual IMO118ND flash file on the device. Here is how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Intex IMO118ND Stock Firmware ROM on the system. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the SPD driver on your system. Click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. To use it, you will have to extract the contents of the stock firmware files.
- After this, you will have to download the SPD tool on the system. You will also have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the load packet option and then you need to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file. You will then have to select an appropriate firmware file for your device.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you need to click on the download option to begin the installation process.
- The process will take some time to complete. When it will complete, an upgrade successful message will appear on the screen.
- You will then have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Intex Elyt Dual Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is successfully flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Intex Elyt Dual flash file on the device. Following all the steps properly will surely help you to install the Intex IMO118ND Stock Firmware ROM easily. Hopefully, the article was helpful.