In case you are looking for the Itel Selfiepro S41 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In this article, we have provided you with the Itel S41 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) and explained how you can use them. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can start with the process, here is a list of certain things that you will have to do to carry out the process easily.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to seek help.
- You must remember that this tutorial is valid for a particular device. Using it on any other device can damage the device.
- Make sure that you create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because post flashing you will lose all the data available on the device.
- Always remember to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download all the required files from an authenticated source only. The firmware file should be downloaded according to the device you are using.
- You must also scan all the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Itel Selfiepro S41 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Itel S41 flash file on your device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you need is the Mediatek driver. You will have to download it on your system and click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. You will then have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver, skip the step.
- Now, the next thing that you need is the stock firmware file. You can download it from the internet. But keep in mind to download it according to the device you are using. Extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and extract the tool file contents also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- Now, in the tool window, click on the download agent and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Once done, you also need to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because f you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Next, click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Simultaneously, you will have to switch off your device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Itel S41 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Now your device is flashed. We have tried to provide you with every detail that you need to know before installing the Itel Selfiepro S41 flash file. Hopefully, the article has helped you.