Not able to fix issues with your Jio F101K device? read the article to know how to flash it and fix issues. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can flash your device and fix different issues associated with your device. In case you are facing any boot loop issues, IMEI issues, software issues, or dead issues, you can use the flash file to fix them. Other than this, if you are facing the application has stopped working issue more frequently, you can consider flashing your device. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can install the Jio F 101K flash file with the help of the SPD tool. Read the article to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned some things that you need to do before proceeding with the process. Make sure that you have all the things on your system.
- You will first have to charge your device completely. If not completely, you will have to charge it at least up to 70 percent so that the device can operate till the end.
- Other than this, you must be aware that you will lose all your data after the completion of the process. So, we will advise you to create a backup for the same.
- Moreover, you need to make sure that you are using the latest and compatible version of the driver and tool on your system. Also, remember to scan the files to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Jio F101K Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Jio F101K flash file on your system. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as we have mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the SPD driver on your system. You will then install the SPD driver on your system by following all the instructions appearing o the screen. In case you have it on your system, you can skip this step.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file on the system. You will then have to then extract the files of the firmware folder in your desired location.
- Once done, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on your system, and then you will again have to extract the contents of the tool to your desired location.
- You will then have to open the tool folder and then you will have to click on the upgrade download file on your system.
- It will then open the tool window for you. You will then have to look for the load packet option and then click on it.
- You will now have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file. There, you will have to click on the firmware file with the .mbn extension.
- Once done, you will have to connect the device and the system with the USB cable, and also, you will have to make sure that you turned off your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the start option. You will then have to wait for the process to complete.
- After the completion of the process, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- You will then have to close the tool window and also, you will have to detach the system and the device.
Download Jio F101K Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
So, these were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Jio F101k Flash file. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to go through the process easily. We hope that this article helps.