Many people are confused about what Flash files are how you can use them to fix different issues on your system. The flash files are unique for different devices and are available on the official site of the manufacturer. You need to follow a stepwise process to use the flash file. If you are facing any issues with the Jio F120B flash file ROM, you can download the file for the device. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can download and install the Jio F120B flash file. Read the article to know more on how to fix issues with the Jio F120B firmware.
Read the list of all the things that you need on your system before proceeding with the process of installing the Jio F120B flash file ROM. Make sure you fulfill the requirements and then proceed with the process.
- The very first thing that you need to make sure that you have created a backup of all your data. After the flashing process, all your data will be deleted, therefore, create a backup.
- After this, you need to make sure that your phone is completed charged. You will have to charge your phone at least up to 70 percent.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the drivers. Also, remember to use the drivers that are compatible with the operating system you are using.
- Though the files are developed and introduced by the company only, it is still recommended to check whether your file is safe to install or not. Scan it using an anti-virus.
Steps to install the Jio F120B flash file using the QFlash tool
Below we have listed a stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Jio F120B flash file. Make sure you follow all the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- The very first step in the process is to download the Qualcomm USB driver on your system and then by following all the instructions, you will have to install the software.
- Once done, you will have to download the Qflash tool on your system and then extract the zipped file to your desired location.
- Once done, you will have to look for the QflahTool.exe file in the unzipped folder and then open it. Jio F120B flash file
- Now, a new window will open up on your screen.
- You will then have to look for the load content option and then click on the button. You will then have to redirect it to the folder where you have stored the stock firmware. Jio F120B flash file download
- Once done, you will have to boot the device in the EDL mode. To do this, you will have to press the Boot key on your device and then keep holding it. You will then have to connect your device to your system via USB cable.
- Now, You will have to wait for a message to appear on the screen. You will get the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 alert on the screen.
- After this, you need to click on the option to download the content. It will then start the flashing process.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the process to complete. Once it will be completed, you will get the done message on your screen. Jio F120B Stock firmware
- Finally, you will have to terminate the tool and then remove the USB cable from your device and system.
We hope that you find the article informative. Hopefully, following all the steps in the same order will help you to use the Jio f120B flash file to fix all your issues. Hopefully, the article has helped you.