If you have bricked your device, you can unbrick it using a flash file. Flash files are used to update the firmware of your device. It contains the operating system of your device in its unique form. Also, if you have updated your device and you want it back in the factory version, you can install the flash file on your device. You can use the flash file to fix common issues like IMEI issues, software issues, dead issues, and more. In this article, we are going to talk about the Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Firmware Stock ROM. We have mentioned how you can install the Karbonn Titanium S1 plus flash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Before you can start the process, you will have to do certain things. Below we have mentioned a list of all the things that you will have to do to carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. Also, you need to use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must that you do that because post flashing, you will lose all the data.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- It is a must that you download the tool file and firmware file from an authenticated source. You can look for compatible drivers on the internet.
Steps to Install Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Flash File
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the Karbonn Titanium S1 plus flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to install the Karbonn Titanium S1 plus flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow all the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you will have to download the SPD driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions to complete the installation process. If you have the driver on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the stock firmware on the system.
- Also, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will then have to extract the files of the tool also.
- Now, open the tool folder, you will have to look for the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will then have to click on the load packet option and redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file.
- Select an appropriate firmware file for the device. Now, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After this, you will have to click on the start option so that the process can begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is how you can install the Karbonn Titanium S1 plus flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the required information that you need to know before starting the process. We hope that the article was helpful to you.