Stock firmware files contain the operating system of your device in its original form so you can use it when you want your device back in its original form. You can use the flash file to downgrade the device to the factory version or you can use it to upgrade the device to the latest version. Also, it can be helpful if you want to get rid of common issues that you face with the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lava A79 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the lava A79 (Firmware Stock ROM) flash file on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
To carry out the process easier, here are some things that you will have to do or keep in mind when you are flashing the device. Have a look at the list.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you must know that you can use the tutorial for a particular device only. You must not use it with any other device.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, you need to create a backup of the data for future use.
- Moreover, you need to charge the device at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool and the flash file from the original website only. It is a must to download a compatible driver only.
- You need to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system. So, you will have to scan all the files before installing them on the system.
Steps to Install Lava A79 Flash File
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the Lava A79 flash file on the device. Here is how you can use it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Pursue the process according to the steps mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the USB driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for the device. It will download in the zip format. So, you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and extract the files also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder, and then you will have to look for the upgrade download file. It will then open the tool folder for you.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to look for the load packet option and then click on it. You will then have to redirect the tool to the folder where you have extracted the firmware file.
- After selecting the firmware file, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect it to the system.
- Now, you will have to click on the download button so that the process of flashing can start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When completed, you will get an upgrade successful message.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava A79 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed. This is how you can install the Lava A79 flash file on the device. We hope that this helps.