Flash files are released by the organization only and are available for free. You can get the flash file on the official website of the organization or maker. The flash files can help you fix different issues that you are facing with your device. If you are facing any software issues, IMEI issues, and bootloop issue, you can use the flash file to fix the same. Talking about the Lava Flair Z1 device, you need the SPD tool to flash the device.
In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can use the Lava Flair Z1 flash files. Here is a full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Lava Flair Z1 flash file.
Before proceeding with the flashing process, you will have to get certain things on your system. You will have to make sure that you have all the things present on your system and then only proceed.
- You will first have to make sure that your device has Spreadtrum/Unisoc chipset on your device. The tutorial is valid only for the Unisoc/ Spreadtrum chipsets.
- After this, you need to keep your phone charged up to 70 percent. The flashing process is going to take a long time and hence you need to charge it.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all your data. Post flashing all your data will be removed and therefore, you will have to create the backup.
- Other than this, you will have to scan your file to make sure that there are no issues with the file. Though the flash files are provided by the company only, you still need to check them for the virus.
Steps to follow to install Lava Flair Z1 flash file using the SPD tool
Here is a stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Lava Flair Z1 flash file (Stock ROM). Make sure that the sequence of the steps is the same as mentioned below. Read the points carefully.
- The very first step in the process is to download the SPD driver on your system and then install it. Read the terms and conditions properly and follow all the instructions to install it properly. If you already have it on your system, you may skip this step.
- After this, you will have to look for the stock firmware for your device and then download it. If you have any .pac file on your system, you will have to skip this step.
- Once done, look for the SPD upgrade tool and extract the zipped file. Lava Flair Z1 flash file
- In the unzipped folder, you will have to look for the UpgradeDownload.exe file and then open it. It will then launch the tool. Lava Flair Z1 flash file download
- Once done, in the new window, you will have to look for the load packet option and then click on it.
- Find the stock firmware file with the .pac extension and then click on it to open it. Lava Flair Z1 stock firmware
- You will then have to connect the device with your system via USB cable. Also, you will have to turn off your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the option to start the download. It will then begin the process of flashing.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the process to complete, and then you will get the passed message on the screen when the process will be completed.
- Finally, you will have to close the tool and then remove the USB cable to disconnect your device from the system.
Hopefully, if you follow all the steps in the same order as they are mentioned, you will be able to install the Lava Flair Z1 flash file without any errors. We hope that the article has helped you.