Flash files can be helpful for different reasons. You can use a flash file if you are facing common issues like IMEI issues, software issues, dead issues, or boot loop issues and you need to fix all the issues. Also, it can help you to reinstall the operating system of the device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lava Iris 414 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have explained how you can install the Lava Iris 414 flash file on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
There are certain things that you must carry out before you can start installing the Lava Iris 414 flash file [Stock Firmware ROM] on the device. These things will help you to complete the installation process smoothly.
- To begin with, you need to be aware of the basic technicalities of the process. in case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- It is a must to use the tutorial for the specified device only. If you use this device for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Always remember to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and compatible with the device. Also, you need to download the latest version of the tool file.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris 414 Flash File
Now, we hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can pursue the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava Iris 414 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Read all the steps carefully and pursue the process in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the load packet option. Now, redirect the tool where you have extracted the firmware folder.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After selecting an appropriate firmware file, you will have to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, an upgrade successful message will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Iris 414 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Lava Iris 414 flash file on the device. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Lava Iris 414 Stock Firmware easily. We hope that the article has helped you.