Flash files are different for different devices. You can use a flash file if you are facing common issues like IMEI issues, boot loop issues, “application has stopped working” issue, and more. In case you are looking for the Lava Iris 702 flash file, this article will be helpful for you. In this article, we have explained to you how you can install the Lava Iris 702 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and provided you with an original file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you need to know. These things will help you to install the Lava Iris 702 flash file easily.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You must also have to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. If you use the device for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Also, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent.
- It is a must to download the required driver file and firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Always remember to download a compatible tool file
- Scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Lava Iris 702 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lava Iris 702 Stock Firmware. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file and then open the tool window. Complete the installation process to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you need to download the firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will then have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock firmware for the device.
- Next, you need to untick the checkbox for prelader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- After this, you need to click on the download option to begin the process.
- Once done, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the device with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- In the end, you need to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Lava Iris 702 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Lava Iris 702 flash file on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Lava Iris 702 Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.