In case you are looking for the Lava Iris fuel 50 flash file, this can be a helpful article for you. In this article, we have presented you with a full tutorial of how you can install the Lava Iris fuel 50 flash file on the device using the SP flash tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Have a look at the list of all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to complete the process easily.
- Initially, you need to be sure that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of the data present on the device. It is a must that you create a backup because post flashing, you will lose all the data present on the device.
- Next, you need to be sure that you are using the latest and compatible version of the tool on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Iris fuel 50 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have listed in the above section of the article. Now, in this section of the article, we are going to discuss how you can install the Lava Iris fuel 50 flash file on the device. Read the steps carefully and follow the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system and then you will have to open the installation window by clicking o the downloaded file. Now, you will have to install the driver by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- When done, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the file to the desired location.
- Next, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- Now, in the tool folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file and then click on it to open a tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will have to find the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to untick the checkbox for the preloader. bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- When done, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will now have to wait for it to complete. When complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, you will have to terminate the tool window and you will have to detach the device.
Download Lava Iris Fuel 50 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed. This was the full process that you will have to follow to install the Lava Iris fuel 50 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.