Firmware files are produced and released by the manufacturer of the device. Firmware updates are released when the company wants to fix existing bugs in your device or add some new features to the device. Also, you can fix common issues like software issues, IMEI issues, dead issues, and boot loop issues. There is a unique firmware file for another device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lava Iris X1 Atom S flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava X1 Atom S Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the SPD tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of all the things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- Next, you need to use the device till the end of the process. Therefore, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and the tool file according to the device that you are using. You need to look for a compatible driver file.
- Next, you need to be sure that you are using the tutorial for the specified device. Using the device for another device can damage the device.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava X1 Atom S Flash File
Now in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lava X1 Atom S flash file. We have mentioned all the steps that you need to install the Lava X1 Atom S Stock Firmware ROM on the system. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. Now, click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will then have to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the load packet option. You will now have to redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- Now, you have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Select an appropriate firmware file and click on the start option to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, an updated successful message will appear on the screen.
- Terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Lava X1 Atom S Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Lava X1 Atom S Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, the article was helpful.