Flash files or the stock firmware files contain the operating system of your device in its unique form. The flash files can be used to fix different issues with your device like IMEI issues, software issues, boot loop issues, and dead issues. In case you have bricked the device, you can unbrick it with the help of the flash file. In this article, we have mentioned the full stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Lava P7 plus flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Below we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Make sure that you do all the things because you can then carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of the data because post flashing you will lose the data. So, to save the data it is important that you create a backup.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to download the tool and the driver from an authenticated source. You can check for the compatibility of the tool on the internet.
- Moreover, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Lava P7 Plus Flash File
Now, you will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Lava P7 plus flash file. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow. Read the steps and pursue the process in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on your system and then install it by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it on the system, you may skip the step.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware file on your system compatible with your device. Extract the contents of the firmware file to the desired folder.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, in the tool folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file and then click on it to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-file option and the download agent option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option so that you do not brick the device.
- When done, you will have to click on the download option and turn off your device. Press the Volume UP key of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- You will have to wait for the process to complete and when it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Terminate the tool window and also, detach the cable.
Download Lava P7 Plus Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can now start your device. This was the full process that you will have to follow to install the Lava P7 plus flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.