In case you are looking for the Lava Pixel V1 flash file, you have come to the right article. In this article, we are going to help you with installing the Lava Pixel V1 flash file on the system. You will have to use the SP flash tool for it and we have mentioned the process for the same. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned some things that you will have to do before you can start the flashing process. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you will have to be aware of all the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you will have to download the latest and compatible version of the tool on the system. You can check for compatibility on the internet.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device. It is a must that you create a backup because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose the data after the completion of the process.
- Also, you will have to scan all the files that you will download so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Lava Pixel V1 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava pixel V1 flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- You will first have to download the mediatek driver installer on the system. Now, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have it on your system, you may skip this step.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system. You will get it on the internet. After downloading it, you will have to extract the contents of the file on the system.
- Once done, you will have to look for the SP flash tool on the internet and download it to your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the tool folder also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. It will open the tool window for you.
- You will then have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is important because not doing so can brick your device.
- When done, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will then have to connect the system and the device with the help of a USB cable. Also, you will have to make sure that you have turned off your device.
- Once done, you will have to press the volume up button of your device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. Now, you will have to detach the system and the device. You will then have to terminate the tool window.
Download Lava Pixel V1 Firmware Stock ROM (Flash File)
So, these were all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava pixel V1 flash file on the system. We hope that with the help of the article you will be able to successfully install it on your system.