You will have to use a flash file to reinstall the operating system of your device. It can help fix bugs and add new features. In this article, we are going to talk about the Lava X11 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava X11 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you will have to keep in mind. Below we have mentioned a list of all those things so that you can carry out the process easily.
- The very basic thing that you need is to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Always remember that this tutorial is valid for a particular device. You can not use it for any other device.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You would know that you will lose all the data post flashing, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to make sure you are using compatible drivers.
- In the end, it is advised that you need to scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lava X11 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lava X11 flash file. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. Off the chance you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the Stock firmware file for your system. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Also, you need to download the SPD tool on the system. Now, you will have to extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Next, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and look for the upgrade download file. It will open the tool window for you.
- After this, you will have to click on the load packet option. Now, redirect the tool to the location where you have stored your firmware file. Select an appropriate firmware file for the device.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Once done, you will have to click on the start option to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a successful message on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Lava X11 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. This was how you can install the Lava X11 Stock Firmware with the help of the SPD tool. We have provided you with all the information that you must know. We hope that the article was helpful for you.