You can use the flash file for different reasons like software issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, and dead issues. Also, you can use the flash file if you have to reinstall the operating system of the device. You will have to download a compatible firmware file for the device. In this article, we have talked about the Lava X20 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Lava X20 firmware Stock ROM and provided you with an original file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Before you can start installing the Lava X20 flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. You must carry out these things so that you can complete the process easily.
- First, you need to have some technicalities of the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert. You must always use the tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- Next, you need to be aware that you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, look for the latest version of the tool file.
- You will also have to scan all the files so that the tool can detect the device.
Steps to install Lava X20 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lava X20 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- You will then have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. Look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Now, you need to untick the checkbox for prelaoder.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After this, you need to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lava X20 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, you have successfully installed the Lava X20 flash file on the device and you can start it again. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Lava X20 Stock Firmware ROM easily. We hope that the article has helped you.