In case you are looking for the Lava Z60s flash file, this is the right article for you. In this article, we are going to explain to you how you can install the lava Z60s flash file. You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the file and we have mentioned the process for the same. Read the article to know more about it.
Before you proceed with the process of flashing, here are some things that you need on your system. It is important to have all the things because it will make the process easy for you. Read the list below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. If you are unaware, you may consult an expert.
- You will also have to charge your device completely so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- The next thing that you need on your system is to create a backup of your data. It is a must that you create the backup because, after the completion of the process, you will lose all the data.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you download the latest and compatible version of the tool and driver on your system.
- Always remember to scan the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to install Lava Z60S Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
In this section of the article, we have mentioned the stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the Lava Z60S flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow them in the same way as we have mentioned.
- You will first have to download the MediaTek driver installer on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system. It is important that you download the compatible version of the file. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and extract the contents also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted folder and then click on the flash tool file to start the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to look for the scatter-loading option and download agent option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- After this, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because not doing so can brick your device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download button to begin the process.
- Now, you will have to turn off your device, and then you will have to connect the device and the system with the help of the USB cable.
- Once done, you will have to wait for the tool to detect the device. When it will detect, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. After the completion, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, close the tool window and you will have to detach the device and the system.
Download Lava Z60s Flash File: Stock Firmware ROM
Now, your device is flashed. You can now restart it on your system. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Lava Z60s flash file without any complications. We hope that this article was helpful for you.