Off the chance you do not know how to install the Lenovo A269i MT6572 flash file, this article can be of great help. We have provided you with an original Lenovo A269i flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and explained to you how you can install the same. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know in detail.
Points to Remember
There are certain things that you may have to carry out before you can begin installing the Lenovo A269i Stock Firmware on the device. These things will help install the flash file smoothly.
- To start with, you need to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. In case you use it for any other device, it can be harmful to the device.
- You will also have to be aware of the basic technicalities of the process. You may also have to seek help from an expert if you are not aware of the process.
- It is a must to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lenovo A269i Flash File
In this section of the article, we have explained how you can carry out the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lenovo A269i flash file on the device. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file also.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- You will now have to open the tool folder that you have extracted. Click on the flash tool file and it will open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you need to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to untick the checkbox for prelaoder.bin. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Now, you need to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Next, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and also, terminate the tool window.
Download Lenovo A269i Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You have now successfully installed the Lenovo A269i flash file on the device and you can restart the device. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Lenovo A269i Stock Firmware ROM easily. We hope that the article has helped you.