Off the chance you are looking for the Lenovo A516 flash file, this article may help you with it. Here we have mentioned how you can install the Lenovo A516 (Firmware Stock ROM) flash file on the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do or keep in mind to carry out the process easily. Read the list properly.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you can seek help.
- Also, you would know that you will lose all the data available on the device post flashing. So, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- It is a must that you charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, we will advise you to download the tool file and the firmware file from an authenticated source only. It is a must to download a compatible driver also.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Lenovo A516 Flash File
Now, we hope that you have read all the things that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lenovo A516 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and pursue the process in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on the system and then you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have it on the system, skip the step.
- You will then have to download the stock firmware file for your device. Extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system, and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- You will then have to open the extracted tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. Now, click on it to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will now have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- When done, you will have to untick the checkbox for prelaoder.bin. You must do it because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- After that, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- You will have to first turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start on its own.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You can now terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Lenovo A516 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is how you can install the Lenovo A516 flash file on the system. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know. We hope that the article was helpful to you.