Flash files can help you to upgrade or downgrade the device. Also, you can use a flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) if you have to get rid of the issues like software issues, IMEI issues, boot loop issues, and more. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Lenovo A526 flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about the Lenovo A526 flash file.
Below we have mentioned all the things that you will have to keep in mind so that you can carry out the process easily. Read the list below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you do not know, you will have to seek help. Also, you need to make sure that you use this tutorial for a particular device.
- Also, you need to make sure that you have created a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- You must also charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the completion of the process.
- It is a must to download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. Look for a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that the files are safe to use.
Steps to Install Lenovo A526 Flash File
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Lenovo A526 flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Lenovo A526 flash file. Go through the process properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to get the MediaTek driver on your system. You will have to download it from the internet. Now, you will have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- You will now have to download the stock firmware file from the internet. Extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will then have to extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. You can look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- After this, you will have to connect the device and the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- You will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lenovo A526 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Lenovo A526 Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to provide you with all the details that you need to know. Hopefully, the article has helped you.