Stock firmware files are files that in simple terms allow the hardware of your system to run on your system. The firmware file contains the operating system in its original form without any updates or modifications. The stock firmware files provide better security and hence they are preferred than the Custom firmware files. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can install the Lenovo a6000 flash file on your system. The full stepwise process to install the Lenovo a6000 flash file has been mentioned in the article. Read the full article to know about it.
Here are all the things that you require on your system to introduce the Lenovo a6000 flash file. Ensure you satisfy all the prerequisites and afterward just continue to download the flash file.
- This tutorial is only valid for Lenovo devices. You need to make sure that you follow all the steps carefully because if something goes wrong, you can brick your phone.
- You will also need to ensure that you have enough charging on your phone. The flashing process is protracted and in this manner, you need your phone to be charged completely.
- Likewise, you have to download and install a USB driver on your system. You should download the drivers as per the android version you are utilizing. You should download the correct USB driver as per your phone.
- Other than this, you have to make a back up of every one of your records and information. There are high odds of losing your information whenever you have to flash your phone. So it is obligatory to make a backup of the apparent multitude of records.
- You will likewise need to download the SP Flash tool on your framework. You can without much of a stretch download it from the web. Also, You may need to download the tool as indicated by the adaptation of the Android that you are utilizing. You can download the tool from the official site. The tool is free to use and it is powered by MediaTek. The full credit of the tool goes to MediaTek.
Steps to install Lenovo a6000 flash file using SP Flash tool
Follow the beneath referenced strides to install Lenovo a6000 flash file on your framework. Ensure that you follow the means in a similar request.
- You will at first need to download the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on your system and thereafter install it. In case it is starting at now introduced, you can maintain a strategic distance from the skip.
- You will at that point need to download the Stock ROM and install it on your system. You will discover this firmware file on the web.
- At the point when done, you ought to download the SP flash tool and extract and save it to your desired location.
- Starting now and into the foreseeable future, you should look for the flash_tool.exe option and it will by then dispatch the device. Micromax A6000 flash file
- In the new Window, you ought to pick the Scatter-Loading option.
- You by then need to look for the Scatter-loading option and thereafter, you ought to untick the checkbox for the Preloader. Now, You have to do this since blazing it can brick your device.
- You will by then need to tap on the Download choice and it will then begin the Flashing cycle. Micromax A6000 flash file download
- You will as of now need to associate your MediaTek device to your system using a USB cable. Moreover, make sure that you have switched off your device. When related, you should press the volume button either up or down to ensure that your device is connected.
- At the point when the tool will detect the device, the flashing cycle will be started.
- At the point when done, you ought to hold on for the Flashing file to complete and you will by then observe a Green ring when it will be done. Micromax A6000 stock firmware
- Finally, close the tool and remove the USB cable from your device.
Follow all the means as we have mentioned with the objective that you don’t go up against any bungles or unconventionality while you are trying to install Lenovo a6000 flash file. Hope the article helped you.