If you are looking for a step-by-step guide to install the Stock Firmware file on Lenovo A6000 then you are at the right place. In this article, we will guide you to download and install the Lenovo A6000 Flash file on your device. Lenovo A6000 is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor which is based on the Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system. if you are having any kind of software issues on your device then this guide will help you to resolve these issues.
In order to successfully install the flash file on your device, You will be needed to download the SP Flash Tool. Below we have mentioned a complete guide to download and install the Lenovo A6000 Flash file on your device.
Benefits of Flashing Lenovo A6000
- Flashing Lenovo A6000 Will resolve the Bootlap issue.
- upgrade and downgrade the operating system on your device.
- Stock Firmware ROM file will fix the Bugs and software issues on your device.
- Troubleshoot Statter and Lag issues on Lenovo A6000.
- Flashing will reset the device to its factory settings.
Things to Remember Before Installing Lenovo A6000 Flash File
In order to Install the Stock Firmware ROM File on your Lenovo A60000, Make sure you meet all the requirements that are needed to flash your device.
- This stepwise guide is only for Lenovo Devices. Hence, make sure to check all the requirements before starting the flashing process to avoid any kind of issue.
- The flashing process of the Lenovo A6000 is quite lengthy. Hence, IN order to avoid any kind of issue during the flashing process make sure to charge your device accordingly.
- Now, you will be needed to download the USB drivers to connect your device with your PC. While downloading the Drivers, Make sure to check the android version you are using. In order to successfully connect your device with your PC, You will need the correct USB Drivers.
- While flashing your device, there are high chances that your data might get erased. Hence, It will be beneficial for you to create a backup of your important information and data before starting the flashing process.
- After this, You need to download and install the SP Flash tool on your device. You can download the tool from its official website. Along with this, in order to connect your android device, you might need to download the tool as required. You can get this tool from the official website of Media Tek.
Installation of Stock Firmware ROM File in Lenovo A6000
Follow the steps given below to flash Lenovo A6000 using the SP Flash tool. In order to avoid any kind of issue, make sure to follow the process as mentioned below.
- Firstly, You will need to download and install the Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller on your device. Complete the installation process as prompted on the screen. In Case, You already have the driver installed on your device then skip this step.
- Now, Download the Stock Firmware ROM File from the internet on your device.
- After this, Go to the official website of the SP Flash tool and download the ZIP file.
- Now extract the file and save all the data in your desired location.
- Now go to the folder where the files are stored and double-click on the Flash_tool.exe file to run the installation process.
- Now, From the opened window, Choose the scatter-loading option.
- Now, mark the checkbox of the “PreLoader” option and then click on the download button to start the download of the Lenovo A6000 Flash file.
- After this, Connect your device with the Mediatek device using the USB Cable. Make sure to switch off your device before connecting it. You can press the Volume Up or down button to check whether it is connected or not.
- Once the device will be connected, the flashing process will start.
- Now, wait until the flashing of Lenovo A6000 is completed. You will get a green bar once the process will be completed.
- Now you can disconnect your device.
Follow these steps in order as mentioned above to install Lenovo A6000 Flash File on your device. Ensure to check all the requirements that are needed to flash your device. You can also follow this stepwise guide to download the Samsung SM-J200G flash file on your device.