In case you are looking for the Lenovo K8 XT1902-1 flash file, this can be the right article for you. We have mentioned in detail how you can install the Lenovo K8 Note flash file / Firmware Stock ROM on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do or keep in mind while you are carrying out the process. Read the list below.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help. It is a must that you use this tutorial on a particular device only.
- You must know that you will lose all the data post the completion of the flashing process. So, you will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end.
- Also, you will have to download the tool file and the driver file according to the device that you are using. Look for a compatible file on the internet.
- You will also have to scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Lenovo K8 Note XT1902-1 Flash File
To install the Lenovo K8 XT1902-1 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Lenovo K8 flash file. Read the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- Initially, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need to download is the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract all the contents of the stock firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to look for the flash tool file. Click on it to open the tool window for you.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be present in the stock ROM of the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Now, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Lenovo K8 XT1902-1 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. Now your device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Lenovo K8 flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.