Flash files, or say, stock firmware is provided by the company that contains the operating system of your device in its genuine form. You can use the firmware to upgrade your phone as well as downgrade it. To install the LYF F90M flash file, you will have to use the QFIL tool on your system. In this article, we are going to explain to you how to install the LYF F90M flash file Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more about the stepwise process that you need to follow.
Points to remember
Here is a list of some points that you need to keep in mind before proceeding with the process to install the LYF F90M flash file firmware. Make sure you fulfill the requirements mentioned below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to charge your phone completely. You will have to make sure that your phone is charged at least up to 80 percent.
- The next thing that you need to do is to get all the drivers on your device. Make sure you download the latest drivers and according to the Android you are using.
- Also, the tool that you need to download should be according to the operating system you are using on your system.
- There are chances that you may not be able to see the download button. This is because the device and the system are not connected properly. You may have to check the connection again.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you have created a backup of all your data. The flashing process will erase all the data and therefore, you need to create a backup.
Steps to install LYF F90M flash file using the QFIL Tool
If you want to flash your Jio LYF F90M device, you need to use the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) tool. You can easily download the tool from the internet. Follow the steps mentioned below in the same order to install the LYF F90M flash file Stock ROM.
- Look for the Qualcomm USB driver on the internet and download it to your system. You will then have to install it on your system by following all the instructions appearing on your screen. If they are already present on your system, you can skip the step.
- After this, you will have to look for the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your system and then you will have to extract the file from the zipped folder. You will then get the list of all the files in the unzipped folder.
- From the list of files, you will have to click on the QFIL.exe file. LYF 90M flash file
- A new tool window will then open on the screen. LYF 90M flash file download
- Once done, you will have to turn off your device.
- You will then have to press the Up volume key of your device and keep holding it. You will then have to connect your phone and the computer via USB cable.
- Once done, you will have to look for the browse option and then you will have to look for the firmware. You will find it with the extension .mbn. LYF 90M stock firmware
- Look for the download button and then click on the same. It will then start the flashing process on your system.
- Wait for almost 15-20 minutes to complete the flashing process.
- Once the process will complete, your device will be restart automatically. The process will then be completed.
We hope that following all the steps in the same order as we have mentioned will help you to install the LYF F90M flash file. Hopefully, the article has helped you with your concerned queries.