If you are looking for Lyf Jio F220B flash file then you can follow the instructions given below to download and install the file in your system.
Things to Remember while Install Lyf Jio F220B Flash File
- Before installing the Flash file on your device, make sure to check the version of the QPST Flash tool. If you are using an outdated version then you might need to update it to the latest release. you can go to the QPST flash tool official website to download the update.
- There are some instances where you might lose your data while installing the flash file on your device. Hence, It is advised to create a backup of your data on your system to avoid any kind of data loss.
- Make sure to charge your Smartphone at least 50%-60% as the process to install the flash file in your device is quite lengthy.
- Before downloading the flash file on your device, make sure to check the authenticity of the file as the firmware file is released by the official company only.
- In order to run the QPST flash tool, it is a must to have a Qualcomm chipset in your device. If your device doesn’t have this chipset then you cannot use this tutorial to install the flash file on your device. It is a must to have NAND or NOR flash drive in your device to install it properly. If you have the NAND flash on your device then you can even download the boot loader on your device.
- In case you are not able to download the QPST tool then you can also use the QFIL flash tool. these tools are introduced by the company and both of these tools follow the same working process.
- It’s a free tool that is introduced by Qualcomm Mobility Inc.
Installation of Firmware File in Lyf Jio F220B
In order to install the flash file in Lyf Jio F220B, you can follow the steps given below. Make sure to follow the process in order to avoid any kind of error.
- Go to the official website of Qualcomm and then download the Qualcomm USB driver on your system. After this, Go to the folder where the file is stored and then complete the installation process. You can skip this process if you have already installed the driver on your device.
- Now, you will be needed to download the QPST tool on your device. After downloading the file, run the installation file and follow all the given instructions as prompted on the screen to complete the installation process. Now, open the C:// drive and follow the path QUALCOMM\QPST\Bin Folder to access all the files. Locate the Lyf Jio F220B flash file from the list.
- After this, Connect your device using the USB cable with the Qualcomm device. Make sure to check the connection properly.
- After this, Look for the file with the name QPST.config and then double-click on it to open it. a new window will be open on the screen with all the configuration settings.
- Now go to the port tab and then click on the start client option and then from the list of options available, select one option to download the Lyf Jio F220B flash file.
- after completing this, you will be automatically redirected to the QPST toolbox.
- Now, click on the Browse option to look for the firmware file. From the avaialble list of files, select the file which you want to flash on your device.
- After completing this, go to the boot image option and then click on the Browse option and then locate the BOOT_LOADER.Hex file.
- Now, you need to simply click on the start option to start the flashing process of Jio Lyf F220B.
- If you have encountered any error or the process doesn’t start then, you might need to change the name of the file or you might be using a wrong flash file.
- Check for all these issues and then run the flashing process again.
- Now, wait until a green bar will appear on the screen.
- After this, you can disconnect the Qualcomm driver and your device and then restart your device.
So this way you can easily download and install the Lyf JIo Firmware file on your device. While performing this process, make sure to follow the steps in order as mentioned above.