Flash files are distributed by the company only and you can download them from the internet. Different flash files are available for different devices. You will have to use a working flash tool to install the flash file on your system. Now, in this blog, we are going to talk about the LYF JIO F81E flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. To install the LYF F81E flash file, you will have to use the SPD flash tool. We have mentioned a full process that you will have to follow. Read the article till the end to know more about the LYF F81E flash file.
Bin this section of the article; we have mentioned all the things that you will need on your system before you start the flashing process. Make sure that you have all the things on your system and then you proceed with the process. Read the list below
- You will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you are not aware; you may have to seek help from an expert.
- Other than this, you will have to charge your device fully or at least 60 percent so that it can work till the end of the process.
- Moreover, you will have to make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the tool and the driver on your system. It is important to install the compatible drivers so that you can carry out the process smoothly.
- Post flashing all your data will vanish from your device, so, it is important that you create a backup of your data. You will have to create the backup if you do not want to lose your important data.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you will download. It is mandatory to scan the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to use the LYF JIO F81E flash file
You will have to use the SPD upgrade tool to install the LYF F81E Stock Firmware. Below we have mentioned a full process that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same order as we have mentioned.
- You will first have to download the SPD driver on your device. Once done, you will have to install the SPD driver on your system by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it, you will have to skip this step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file of your device. You will have to extract the files of the firmware to a new folder. Look for the .pac based firmware on the internet.
- Once done, you will have to download the SPD upgrade tool on your system. You will then have to extract the files of the tool to a new folder.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then look for the Upgradedownlaod file and then open it.
- Once done, the tool window will then open up. In the tool window, you will have to look for the load packet option and then click on it.
- You will now have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored your firmware file. Select the .pac based firmware.
- Now, you will have to click on the firmware file to load it on your system.
- Once done, you will have to connect your system and the device.
- Now, the process of flashing will start. You will then have to wait for the process to complete.
- Once it will complete, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Finally, you will have to disconnect the device and also, end the tool window.
Download LYF F81E Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now after your device is flashed, you will have to reboot your device. We hope that this article has helped you in installing the LYF JIO F81E Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, this article was informative for you.