flashing your device can avail several advantages on your device. The Stock firmware file can be installed on your device to resolve various kinds of software issues. These flash files contains the original operating system of your device and it is being provided by the company itself. If you have rooted your Micromax A106 then you can use the Micromax A106 Flash file to reset the device to its factory settings. these files are unique for every device.
In this article, you will get to learn how to install the Micromax A106 Flash file on your device. Follow the process mentioned below to flash Micromax A106.
Requirements to install Micromax A106 Flash File
- The first thing that will be required is to update the flash tool to the latest release. you can visit the official website to download the latest flash tool on your device.
- Flashing your device can erase all your data on your device. Hence, it is a must to create a backup of your data before starting the flashing process.
- Charge your device to a minimum of 60% as it’s a time taking process.
- While downloading the stock Firmware file, make sure to check the authenticity of the file. As the firmware file is provided by the company only.
- If you need to make any changes in the IMEI of the MediaTek device, then you can make use of the SN write tool.
- the tool to flash Micromax A106 is free to download on the MediaTek website.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware File in Micromax A106
After ensuring all the requirements, you can now proceed to the flashing process. the given process needs to be followed in the order as mentioned below to avoid any kind of errors.
- If you don’t have the MediaTek Driver Autoinstaller installed on your device then go to the official website and download the latest drivers to connect your device.
- Now, Download the flash file on your device and then extract the zip file on your desired folder.
- Also, download the flash tool and extract the file into a new folder.
- Now, open the folder where the files are stored and then run the flash_tool.exe file to start the installation process.
- From the opened window, choose the scatter-loading option and then locate the scatter file. Now, unmark the checkbox of “preloader” and then click on the download option.
- After this, You need to connect your device with the MediaTek device using a USB cable. Make sure to turn off your device before connecting it.
- In order to check if the device is detected or not, Press the volume up or down button.
- Once the device will be connected, the flashing process will start automatically.
- Now, wait until a green light flashes on your screen.
- Once you get the green bar on your screen, you can then disconnect your device and turn it on.
So, this way you can install the Micromax A106 flash file on your device. The process needs to be appropriately followed. If you have Samsung Galaxy J7 then you can follow this guide to install the Samsung Galaxy SM-J700F Flash file.