Flash files can be used to downgrade or upgrade your device to the latest version. You will have to use the flash file if you want to unbrick your device in case you have bricked it. Other than this, you will have to use the flash file if you are facing different issues with your device. You can use it to fix the software issue, IMEI issue, boot loop issues, or even lag issues. Moreover, you can use the flash file if you are facing the application has stopped working issue. In this article, we will explain to you how you can use the Micromax A107 firmware Stock ROM flash file. Read this article till the end.
Points to remember
Before you start the process of flashing, you will need certain things on the system. It is important that you have all the things so that you can carry out the process smoothly.
You need some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to consult an expert.
You will also have to charge your device completely or at least up to 70 percent. It is a must because your device needs to operate till the end of the process.
Other than this, you will have to create a backup of your data. You need to create the backup because if you won’t, there are high chances that you will lose all your data post flashing.
Moreover, you will need to download the latest version of the driver that you will use in the process. You will have to look for the tool on the internet.
Lastly, you will have to scan all your files before you install them on your system. It is important to be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Micromax A107 Firmware Stock ROM Tool Download
Steps to install the Micromax A107 flash file
In this section of the article, we have mentioned different steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax A107 flash file. We have mentioned the full stepwise process and you will have to follow the steps in the same sequence as we have mentioned. Read the steps carefully.
- You will first have to download the Mediatek driver on your system. Now, you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Once done, you will have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- After this, you will have to get the firmware file of your device. You can find it on the internet. It will download in the zip format, you will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool. It will also be downloaded in the zip format, you will have to extract the contents of the tool also.
- Now, in the tool folder, you will have to look for the flash tool file. You will then have to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your system.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option and then untick the checkbox for it. You will have to do so because if you won’t, there are high chances that you will end up bricking your device.
- Once done, you will have to press the download option and then you will have to connect your device and the system. Also, do not forget to turn off your device.
- After this, you will have to press the Volume Up button of your device so that the tool can detect your device.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete and when the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and then detach the system and the device.
Now, your device is flashed. We hope that you have found this article helpful in installing the Micromax A107 flash file. We hope that this article was informative for you.