Flash files can help you to upgrade the device to the latest version or downgrade the device to the factory version. In this article, we are going to talk about the Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax A117 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM with the help of the SP flash tool. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do. These things will help you to install the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 flash file easily.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Next, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- You must know that you need to use the device till the end of the process. So, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- It is a must to download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using. You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Lastly, scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Canvas Magnus A117 Stock ROM. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the firmware file for the device. Now, you need to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool file.
- After this, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Next, in the tool window, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You need to do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Also, you need to click on the download agent option to begin the installation window.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring on the screen will appear.
- Finally, detach the cable and detach the cable.
Download Micromax A117 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know to install the Micromax A117 Canvas Magnus flash file. Hopefully, the article has helped you.