Facing issues with your Micromax A120 device? Use the Micromax A120 Flash file to fix all your issues. The files are developed and introduced by the company only to help you flash your device. You can use the flash file to fix different issues like the IMEI issue, Software issue, and dead issue. Other than this, you can also unroot your device and get it back in factory mode. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can use the Micromax A120 Flash File. We have mentioned a stepwise process that you will have to pursue to use the Micromax A120 Flash File.
Here are all the things that you need on your system to install the Micromax A120 Flash File. Proceed with the process only if you have all the mentioned things on your device and the system.
- First, you need to make sure that you have charged your phone at least up to 70 percent so that your phone can keep working until the process completes.
- After this, you are also advised to create a backup of your data. After installing the stock firmware, the data present on your device will be deleted, so it is better to take a backup of all your important data.
- Next, you also need to make sure that you are using genuine and compatible drivers on your system. Always check for the compatibility of the driver before using it on your system.
Scan the file for any virus or issues before installing it on your device.
Micromax A 120 Firmware Flash File Download
Steps to install the Micromax A120 Flash File
You need to use the SP flash tool to install the Micromax A120 Flash file or install the stock firmware on your device. Below is the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the stock firmware. Follow the steps in the same sequence.
- You need to search for the MediaTek Driver installer on the internet and download it. You will then have to install the driver by pursuing the process according to the instructions appearing on your screen.
- The next thing that you need to look for is Stock ROM and then you will have to download it. Make sure that you download the Stock ROM compatible and designed for your device.
- Once done, you will also have to download the SP flash tool on your system. The Flash tool comes in a zipped format and hence you need to extract all the files.
- You will then have to open the folder and then look for the Flash_tool.exe file and then you will have to click on it to start the tool.
- After this, you will have to click on the option of Scatter-loading and then look for the scatter file.
- You will then have to look for the preloader option and untick its checkbox.
- Once done, you will have to click on the option to download and the process of flashing will be started.
- After this, you will have to connect the device and the system through a USB cable and then press the volume button of your device. Wait for your device to be detected by the tool.
- Once detected, the process of flashing will be started.
- You will then have to wait for it to complete the process. You will notice a green colored ring on your screen after completion.
- Finally, you will have to terminate the tool. Also, disconnect your system and the device.
We hope that the process we have mentioned above will help you to fix your device using the Micromax A120 Flash File. We hope that the process was clear to you and the article has helped you.