Flash files (Firmware Stock ROM) can be helpful when you have to upgrade the device or downgrade the device to the factory version. It will help you to get rid of the issues that you are currently facing with the device. In this article, we have talked about the Micromax Bolt A24 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax A24 flash file on the system. Read the article till the end to know more.
Now, before you can start the flashing process, here are certain things that you will have to keep in mind. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Read the list properly.
- The very first thing that you need to know is that this tutorial is valid only for a particular device. Also, you need to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you need to seek help.
- You must know that you will lose all the data post flashing. So, it is a must that you create a backup of the data available on the device.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You should download the tool file and the firmware file only from an authenticated source. Also, it is important to use a compatible driver on the system.
- Lastly, it is important to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Bolt A24 Flash File
Now, after fulfilling all the requirements that we have mentioned above, you will have to proceed with the flashing process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax A24 Stock Firmware ROM on the system. Read the steps carefully and follow the process in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the SPD driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the system to complete the installation process.
- When done, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file for later use.
- Once done, you will have to download the SPD tool on the system. It will download in the zip format so, you need to extract the contents to use the tool.
- From the extracted tool folder, you will have to click on the upgrade download file and then open the tool window.
- You will now have to click on the load packet option in the tool window. After that, you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file. Choose the appropriate tool file.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- When done, you will have to click on the download button so that the flashing process can start.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will see an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the USB cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax A24 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
You can start the device. It is a must that you carry out the process carefully otherwise you can brick the device. We hope that after reading the article you will be successfully able to install the Micromax A24 flash file on the device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.