Flash files can help you to fix issues with your device or upgrade the device. You will also have to use the flash file when you have to install the operating system of the device again. In this article, we are going to talk about the Micromax Bolt flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax D200 Firmware Stock ROM. Read the article till the end to know more.
Before you can start the process, here is a list of all the things that you will have to do so that you can complete the flashing process easily. Read the list carefully.
- Initially, you will have to make sure that you know the process. In case you do not know, you will have to consult an expert. It is a must that you use the tutorial for a particular device only.
- You must also make sure that you create a backup of data. It is important to do because post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device.
- Also, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. It is a must to download a compatible driver file on the system.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that it is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Bolt D200 Flash File
To install the Micromax D200 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file and then you will have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- Once done, you will have to open the extracted tool folder, and then you will have to open the flash tool file on the system. It will open the tool window for you.
- Now, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must that you do this because if you won’t you will brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- You will have to turn off the device and then you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Next, you will have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Also, you will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax Bolt D200 Stock Firmware ROM – Flash File
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Micromax Bolt D200 flash file on the device. Hopefully, the article will help you.